2009 Top 5 Tweets that triggered most un-follows
These are the year's five tweets that caused the most followers to un-follow me:
1. You and I need to pay corrupt 3rd world politicans because we drive cars??
#Copenhagen accord in discord with Americans.
2. "To contract new debts is not the way to pay old ones." - George
Washington. ROFL-from the grave.
3. #FTC has no biz requiring online disclosure, has no biz requiring offline
disclosure either. http://tinyurl.com/y8jsrr2
4. Uproar over #Obama's education speech is parents don't know what's to be
said and don't trust that they'll agree with what he actually says.
5. Suggested when #healthcare gets killed relief to business could aid
economy - felt hatred over phone. Needs discussion not angry silence.
The lesson: "Keep feeding us marketing ideas and opinions, Paul, but if we find out your ideas and opinions on economics or politics aren't 100% identical to ours, then we'll unfollow and pretend you and your ideas don't exist."