2009 Top 5 Tweets that triggered most un-follows
These are the year's five tweets that caused the most followers to un-follow me:
1. You and I need to pay corrupt 3rd world politicans because we drive cars??
#Copenhagen accord in discord with Americans.
2. "To contract new debts is not the way to pay old ones." - George
Washington. ROFL-from the grave.
3. #FTC has no biz requiring online disclosure, has no biz requiring offline
disclosure either. http://tinyurl.com/y8jsrr2
4. Uproar over #Obama's education speech is parents don't know what's to be
said and don't trust that they'll agree with what he actually says.
5. Suggested when #healthcare gets killed relief to business could aid
economy - felt hatred over phone. Needs discussion not angry silence.
The lesson: "Keep feeding us marketing ideas and opinions, Paul, but if we find out your ideas and opinions on economics or politics aren't 100% identical to ours, then we'll unfollow and pretend you and your ideas don't exist."
You may also like...
Writer admits images more powerful than words
Why Discounts Often Fail to Lure Buyers